Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Another Valentine CMI

Okay. So the first two Valentine manicures aren't turning out to be what I envisioned in my head.
This second attempt also fell short of my expectations.

It was like things started going wrong from the moment I started:
1) Base coat bubbled
2) Smudged the white base on a thumb
3) Stamped what was supposed to be straight lines crooked
4) Smudged the stamped lines on both thumbs
5) Found out the water decals ain't wide enough for nails
6) Can't find suitable water decals for thumb to hide the smudged nails
7) Thumb water decals disintegrated with TC
 
 
 
 
I guess I should be thankful that after all that,
it was still a manicure that I could walk out of the house with.

Items used:
A-England Galahad,
China Glaze Poinsettia,
Konad Black stamping polish,
OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls,
and water decals from Born Pretty Store.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB