Wednesday, January 7, 2015

The Last of my 2014 Manicures: Grey Couple

 
 
Colors by Llarowe Winter 2013,
Coal in my Stocking,
2 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Coal in my Stocking is a charcoal grey with silver glitters.
I found this to be a little on the thick side,
but it's not unmanageable.

Liked this one from the online swatches,
but felt like it kinda fell flat on me in real life.
 
 
 
 
OPI "Sheer" Your Toys!
from their 2008 Holiday in Toyland collection.
2 coats + Seche Vite TC
 
I found this one to be a rather interesting shade;
pigeon grey with a hint of blue shimmer,
and some sparse smattering of red/copper glitters.
 
And contrary to its name,
it's not sheer at all.

 

2 comments:

Cali369 said...

Ah, you've reminded me to dig out 'Sheer your toys', I'd forgotten how pretty it is

Berry T said...

Lol! Glad to have been able to do that!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB