Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Rescue Beauty Lounge Week: Shades of Blue

 
 
RBL Surf's Up Collection,
360,
2 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Ok, I'm beating myself up over why I've been hiding my RBLs.
360 is just gorgeous!
Blue-grey that's just weathered/muted perfectly,
and with a hint of shimmer-sheen going on.
 
 
 
 
Small, Dim, Summer Stars,
released as part of the A Poem Collection.
2 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Blue and purple flecks in a blackened base.
This is another stunner!
I swear I didn't think it would look this beautiful when I first saw it in the bottle.
In fact, my first thought was that it might have to go into the purge bin!
It really looks like stars in the sky!
Just too gorgeous
 
 
 
 
And the last one for today,
and one of the first RBL polishes I owned:
Teal,
2 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Teal isn't so much teal on me (haha),
but its my perfect shade of navy blue.
This one is actually a one-coater,
but I did two anyway.
Love this to bits too.
I'm on a RBL kick already,
and I'm thinking I might extend this brand week to more than a week...

 

4 comments:

Liz Krusenstjerna said...

More than a week! More than a week! (I'm really enjoying your RBL series!)

Berry T said...

Lol! Roger Liz!

Cali369 said...

Just gorgeous and I know I need reminding about my RBL's too...

Berry T said...

hahaha! then stay tuned for more that's coming up Cali!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB