Saturday, January 17, 2015

Rescue Beauty Lounge Week: Fire Queen

Next one up is from the RBL Fan Collection 2.0:
 
 
 
 
Fire Queen,
3 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
I had much hope for Fire Queen.
Pale, jade jelly.
Sounds like an absolute dream right!
 
Unfortunately, while I adored the colour,
it didn't really agree with my skin tone.
It was also tricky to apply.
You'll need just the right amount of polish on the brush
when doing the third coat to level things out.
Despite all this, I'm still going to hang on to this polish.
Even though it doesn't seem to agree with my skin,
I really like the pale jade colour and the jelly finish.
There's this modern chic with a tinge of vintage fell to it,
and I can see myself using this in nail art.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB