Sunday, January 25, 2015

Nail Art Weekend: Glitter for Painful Nail Days

Well, you know what they say about wanting what you can't have,
you'll want it even more.
Exactly what happens when your nail hurts with remover,
but you have that crazy urge to use all the glitters.
 
And in this instance,
I have 3 RBL glitters that I had wanted so badly to use.
So what do I do?
I end up with a glitter dry brush nail art for one of them.
At least it won't be a full-force painful glitter removal deal.
 
 
 
 
RBL Recycle,
2 coats + HK Girl TC.
Glorious deep pine crème
 
 
 
 
Locavore dry-brushed and then topped with HK Girl TC.
 
I suspect Locavore can be pretty versatile and go with other colours,
but unfortunately, testing that hypothesis will have to wait.
Removal was still a bitch.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB