Monday, January 12, 2015

Lippmann Holiday 2014 Fantastical Collection: Xanadu

I had high hopes for this polish.
It looked gorgeous in the bottle,
and online swatches looked awesome.
 
 
 
 
Lippmann Xanadu,
3 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Shimmering blue with blue glitter and a pink shimmer-duochrome effect.
The polish is a tad on the sheer side but builds up to opacity in 2 to 3 coats.
I went with 3 coats as I still didn't like it at 2 coats.
 
 
 
 
Indoor pictures to better bring out the pink duochrome effect.
 
 
Interestingly, my colleagues seemed to prefer this more than I did.
Almost everyone decided it looked good except for me.
For some strange reason that I cannot articulate,
I thought it looked weird on me.

 

1 comments:

Julie McQueen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB