Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Essie No More Film + Series: Nfu-Oh #52

I have several of the Nfu-Oh flakies in The Stash.
However, for some reason,
I never really took them out.

Beats me why,
especially when I know that these are super gorgeous bitches.
 
 
 
 
1 coat #52 over Essie No More Film,
topped with HK Girl TC.
 
My apologies.
I was in a hurry to get out after painting these,
and I didn't have the time to do clean-up.
 
 
 
 
One shot taken in my apartment lift,
just because I loved how it glowed in the lights.
I thought I had the sea trapped under glass there.

 
 
I had already taken the polish off when I remembered,
"Gah. Flakies! Matte them!"
So I just had to repeat the same layering and do the matte thing.
Well, needless to say,
it's gorgeous as well.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB