Monday, November 10, 2014

Theme Week: Movember (Prostrate Cancer Awareness)

Every year, I look forward to Essie's release of their Resort Collection.
It's one of the most anticipated collection from Essie for me.

I'm not exactly a huge Essie fan,
but for some strange reason,
their Resort Collections never failed to put a tingle in the nails.
I believe I have at least 1 polish of each of the yearly collections.
Find Me an Oasis is part of the 2014 Resort release.

3 coats + HK Girl TC.
Baby blue crème that is so pale,
it's almost white.
Love the colour even if it's not the easiest pale blue to work with.
It sort of had some of that streaky thing going on that comes with some white polishes.
But it's not impossible, and seriously,
I'll put up with the teeny trouble for the colour pay-off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB