Monday, November 3, 2014

Revlon Street Wear: Jelly

Sigh. I wanted more out of Halloween theme week.
Unfortunately, I got into an accident and sustained some cuts on my right hand.
It stings right now to put polish on or remove them,
so I'm giving it a break for now.
 
On the bright side, since my swatch-hand is still ok,
this gives me the chance to clear the backlog of polishes that I've already worn,
but never got around to taking photos of.
 
 
 
 
Today's post features a vintage polish:
Revlon Street Wear in Jelly.
2 coats + HK Girl TC.
Dusty purple-taupe with hidden blue shimmer.
The shimmer isn't obvious and only comes out to play in low lights.
 
 
 
 
I took a pic in my apartment lift where the shimmer could be more clearly seen.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB