Thursday, November 27, 2014

OPI Coca-Cola Collection: Coca-Cola Red and Green on the Runway

I'm a Coca-Cola addict.
So there was no way in hell I'll let a Coke-themed collection run by me
without at least picking up one.
I ended up getting two!
 
 
 
 
Coca-Cola Red,
2 coats + HK Girl TC
Classic bright red crème
 
Even if bloggers and other nail fanatics were to diss this as difficulty to apply,
there was no way I was going to pass up a bottle of polish
that is inspired by and named after one of my favourite drinks.

Thankfully, there was none of that.
In fact, this one was a piece of cake to deal with!
And I even thought that I could get away with just a coat.
 
 
 
 
Green on the Runway,
2 coats + HK Girl TC.
Shimmering green to red-brown duochrome.
 
Love how OPI jazzed up this collection with an interesting duochrome.
This was the one in the whole collection that I was looking forward to the most.
Coca-Cola red was a must-get because hey! Coke = Red.
But Green on the Runway stole my heart from the get-go.
 
 
 
 
Last 2 pictures were taken indoors in a bid to show you the beautiful duochrome shift.
Think I might have to make my camera work harder though.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB