Sunday, November 30, 2014

Nail Art Weekend: Disco-Mermaid

2 friends saw this set of manicure.
Friend A commented: "Ooooooooh, I know what you're trying to do here!"
Friend B: "So obvious!"
 
Friend A and B looked at each other.
A beat of silence,
then in unison.
Friend A: "Mermaid!"
Friend B: "Disco Balls!"
 
Friend A and B stared at each other.
A beat of silence.
Friend A and B stared down at my nails.
Another beat of silence,
then in unison.
"Yeah! That too!"
 
 
 
 
Next picture below was taken in the office lift.
 
 
 
 
Anyway, if my camera was a live thing,
it probably felt like it died a few times trying to help me get pictures of this Disco-Mermaid nails.
My nails kept flashing green from the glitters
and my camera just couldn't handle it.
 
 
 
 
Camera probably felt like being on the receiving end of the Avada Kedavra curse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB