Saturday, November 22, 2014

Nail Art Weekend: Argyle Love

Recently, I've been intrigued by the negative space manicures that I've been seeing on Pinterest. There are several really nice ones that I would like to replicate one day.

When I first started on this, I wasn't really in the mood for nail art.
Hence I thought I'll just do something really easy,
and I thought about negative space as well.

Heh. Nothing is more simple than not painting some nails right?

Ended up loving this a lot though.
It was really easy but very pretty.,
It even inspired me to be on the lookout for a argyle cardigan.
 
In fact I had it on for 3 days.
And I was so upset that it rained for the entire 3 days!
The office lights are just not good for photo taking.
 
Items used:
OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls,
argyle water decals from Born Pretty Store.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB