Tuesday, November 25, 2014

My tiny nail haul since October

I haven't been buying much polish in recent months.
There's this stronger desire to try to shop The Stash instead of buying new ones.

Though I have to say, I haven't been updating and doing a purge for a long time now.
And I really should get my ass down to it soon.
 
So in these 2 months, here's what I managed to buy:
 
 
 
 
OPI Nordic Collection:
My Dogsled is a Hybrid, My Voice is a Little Norse, and Viking in a Vinter Vonderland.
 
 
 
 
This was a Etude House Halloween pack
I picked up prior Halloween on a day trip out across the Causeway.
Never got around to using it as intended for Halloween though.
 
 
 
 
Closeup of what's inside the Pumpkin Moonshine Party Nail Pack.
It was the stickers that made me get the pack.
They were just too adorable to resist.
I have to say though,
the polishes do make me think of tasty pumpkin soup!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB