Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Misa Spring 2011 9 to 5 Collection: Working Hard or Hardly Working

Totally lol-ed at the name of this polish.
Love it to the max!
 
 
 
 
Working Hard or Hardly Working,
2 coats + 1 coat HK Girl TC.

Light grey crème that's absolutely work appropriate.
 
Love how the polish name totally describes my current work situation.
I'm enjoying my current position,
so much so that some days I feel like I worked freaking hard,
and on others, it feels like I'm hardly working at all since its something I enjoy.
 
The best kind of situation you can ask for at work.

 

2 comments:

Liz Krusenstjerna said...

This whole collection is awesome. Gorgeous swatches!

Berry T said...

Thank you! And I completely agree with you Liz! I think this was a really underrated collection. The polishes in this collection were really pretty and work appropriate too! And I absolutely loved the names!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB