Sunday, October 19, 2014

Pink and Green Ribbons: My Nails in Hong Kong

I came back from a short getaway in Hong Kong the past Monday.
Had plans as to what polishes to wear and photograph for theme week once I was back,
but well, sometimes, things happen otherwise.
 
On Tuesday, the weather refused to co-operate.
It just poured the entire day.
By Wednesday, I fell spectacularly sick.
 
The fever and chills finally subsided this morning,
enough for me to crawl out from my bed to swatch the 2 polishes I wore to Hong Kong.
 
Yeah. I went green and pink while on vacation too!
Only I wasn't able to get good pictures of them while I was there.
 
 
 
 
My manicure:
Etude House Mink Mint,
2 coats + HK Girl TC.
 
Dusty grey-green.
I loved how this one had this chic urban-grunge vibe.
 
 
 
 
The pedicure I walked around Hong Kong in:
OPI Strawberry Margarita,
2 coats + HK Girl TC
 
I wanted a pop of colour on my toes
and Strawberry Margarita seemed bright enough.
In fact, I refused to wear shoes just because I wanted to look at my toes during the trip!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB