Sunday, October 26, 2014

It's Halloween! Black with Orange Glitters

Yeah! Finally!
Halloween theme week!
 
I told myself I had to do at least 1 black with orange glitter manicure this year.
It's the classic Halloween colours for me.
Heh. Ended up doing 2 different black and orange glitters manicures!
 
 
 
 
Orly R.I.P from their Flash Glam FX Collection.
Orange hex and small round glitters in a sheer black jelly base.
Glitter pick-up on the brush was pretty decent,
but I didn't think I was going to be able to get it opaque on its own.
Hence I layered it over black polish.
This was 1 coat R.I.P over 1 coat of A-England Camelot,
topped with a coat of HK Girl TC.
 
 
 
 
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Pumpkin Spice.
Now this one was an impulse buy.
I don't even know why I picked this up now
when I hardly buy any Sally Hansen polishes in Singapore.
They're just too freaking expensive here!
And it makes it worse when I hear of the prices in the USA.
 
Pumpkin Spice does not have the hex glitters in R.I.P,
and its black base is even more sheer than R.I.P's.
This was 1 coat Pumpkin Spice over 2 coats A-England Camelot,
and topped with HK Girl TC.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB