Monday, October 20, 2014

Hong Kong Hauls

Although I was in Hong Kong for only 3.5 days,
I managed to come back with a pretty decent haul:
 
A trio of Revlon polishes for only HKD$39!
That's about SGD$6.50.
An absolute steal
considering one Revlon polish would typically set me back $12 in Singapore!
 
 
 
 
Graceful, Muse and Smoldering
 
 
A new to me brand: Shills.
These were also 3 for HKD$39.
 
 
 
 
Google informed me that Shills is a beauty brand from Taiwan.
(Interesting, since I never saw these during my trips to Taiwan).
 
 


The first 2 (from the left) in the pictures were from a collection called
Brillant and Light Fashion Perfect Nail Colour:
GN42 Slow Tease, and
GN46 Secret Wonderland
 
 
 
 
The last one (on the right) is from a collection called
Aqua Sweetheart Jelly Brillant Nail Polish:
JU05 Ice Green
 
 
To be fair to them, these collections were named in Mandarin,
and while the collection sounds weird in English,
it looks like it was a direct translation.
The Mandarin names are perfectly fine.
 
 
 
 
And these Shills bottles had very pretty caps!
The tops of these caps had some sort of leopard print faceted cabochons on them!
I was initially hesitant
but was sold the minute I saw those caps.
 
 
And on the last night of the short getaway,
I also happened to chance upon a magazine store,
which had my coveted nail art magazines.
So I grabbed 3 of the latest they had!
 
 
 
There are some very simple to replicate designs in these 3 magazines!
I can't wait to try them out soon!
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB