Friday, September 26, 2014

MAC A Novel Romance: Before Dawn

I haven't bought nail lacquers from MAC in a while,
not since they upped their prices.
Besides I always felt it was a pain in the ass that whenever I get to a MAC store,
more than half the items from a new collection would have been sold out.
It got to a point that I hardly even stepped into a MAC store.
I would just walk past them without even giving them the cursory glance.
 
It's a good thing then that I had all the time in the world for a leisurely birthday shopping spree,
and an extra good thing then that I was browsing the make-up section of a departmental store,
when I chanced upon MAC's new collection in-store now:
A Novel Romance
(Don't like the posters though)
 
 
 
 
MAC Before Dawn,
2 coats + HK Girl TC.
 
Before Dawn is a muted, grey-cameo green with a sheen of green shimmer.
It's a gorgeous colour for fall and the green shimmer is to-die-for.
Application was also great,
it was butter-smooth and the 2 coats went on easy-peasy.
 
I'm so glad this polish caught my eye,
and that I didn't pass it up.
It's what I wanted but didn't get in Zoya Gemma.
If I had to do a Top 20 this year,
I'm pretty sure this one would be in.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB