Monday, September 29, 2014

Asian: Etude House Colour Play! Art Play! Texture Play! #128 and #130

I tried to google but came up naught in the search for names of these 2 polishes featured today.
I gave up eventually,
but not before I added a whole bunch of other polishes that came up in the search to my wishlist.
 
Darn. I swear I better get my arse down to Korea sooner rather than later.
Maybe a trip there next year?
 
Anyway, the 2 polishes featured today are part of a huge collection released by Etude House.
The collection is called Colour Play! Art Play! Texture Play!
Seriously. What's with all that play and exclamation marks?
It feels like shouty capitals,
and irks me to type all that out.
 
So with all that exclamation,
what's is this huge collection all about?

I've browsed a few local outlets and checked out the online catalogues available.
At a quick glance,
I'm pretty confident that most of these are the older polishes re-packaged.
So not exactly all that exciting to me.
 
 
 
 
#128,
3 coats + HK Girl TC
 
Glitter in black based.
Primary glitter colours are blue, pink and some sort of silver-gold.
This one looks pretty good in the sun.
 
 
 
 
#130,
3 coats + HK Girl TC
 
This one reminds me of candies and sweets.
All those candy colour glitters in a wonderful milky white base.
This one suits Easter completely,
unfortunately its just that I'm in the wrong season right now.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB