Sunday, August 10, 2014

National Day 2014: Red and White until my own birthday

Yup. The header says exactly what I hope to achieve till my own birthday!
Hopefully it won't be too big a feat since my own birthday is just a few days away. Ha!
 
 
 
 
Nature Republic Fly to the Moon Collection (Limited Edition)
#AGDR 503 Party Red.
What an apt name!
 
3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite
Red and gold glitters in 2 different sizes,
suspended in an awesome blood-red jelly base.
 
Party Red was really pretty,
and an attention grabber as well.
It even got me an offer to barter home-cooked chips for a manicure!
Man... a weak spot of mine.
Home-cooked chips?! Deal's on!
(Blast the diet!)
 
 
 
 
China Glaze Cloud Nine,
which was released as part of the 50 Specialty Glitters Collection.
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite.
 
Glitter in a white base.
I would loved to have stated iridescent glitters in a white base,
but nope, while the glitters appeared iridescent in the bottle,
it goes gold and orange when applied on the nails.
 
Not exactly my cup of tea.
Iridescent would have been better appreciated.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB