Tuesday, August 12, 2014

National Day 2014: Last of the Red and White

Yup! Last day for the Red and White theme,
and I tried out an idea I saw on Pinterest:
 
 
 
 
Dental flosses!
It's very simple actually.
All you have to do is to dab polish onto the floss,
and start creating lines on your nails.
 
Whoever came up with this idea is absolutely brilliant!
 
 
For a first attempt, I just did simple horizontal lines.
But I can envision many other creations using this.
And for those of you who liked the sugar spun manicure,
but hate the trouble of it?
I suspect you might be able to do a less fussy, less 3D version of it using these dental flosses!
 
 
 
 
(Pictures were taken on a cloudy, almost sunless day)
 
Polishes used:
OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and
Zoya Sooki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB