Saturday, August 9, 2014

National Day 2014: Happy Birthday Singapore!

It's Singapore 49th birthday today!
And in honour of my country's big day,
I attempted some abstract fireworks in my country's colours:
 
 
 
 
I always enjoyed the fireworks display with every National Day Parade.
There's always something magical about the spectacular display.
My dream is to one day be able to see the entire parade and the fireworks in real life.
Until then, I'm caught the event as usual on television.
 
So this year, I wanted to attempt some fireworks on my nails,
and I went for an abstract one using the dry marbelling technique.
 
Polishes used:
OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, and
Zoya Sooki.
 
There were some parts where I completely dragged off the base colour,
and even then, I kinda liked it.
Maybe it's the celebratory mood and everything's good.
 
Happy 49th birthday my beloved country!
Now I can't wait for the BIG 50th Bash!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB