Monday, August 11, 2014

National Day 2014: Day 2 of Red and White

 
 
From the A-England Burne-Jones Dream Collection,
Rose Bower,
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite.
 
Gorgeous red holo.
The holo in this one is subtle.
It's more noticeable on the nails than in my photos.
And as with almost all the A-Englands I've tried,
application was a breeze.

Love this. Another attention grabber.
This was the one that first prompted the manicure-chips barter deal I had going.
Party Red just sealed the deal.

 
 
I wanted opal nails and so went to dig out my precious bottle of Twisted.
But alas! Damn it!
My bottle of Twisted has degenerated!
I distinctly remember when I first got my bottle,
it was a lovely translucent white base.
Now its a sickly looking yellow.
 
Anyone else's bottle of Finger Paints Twisted went this way?
In a weird way, I feel betrayed.
Like why did you turn bad when I loved you so much?!
 
I still went ahead to put a coat of it over OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls though.
But it just ain't the same anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB