Monday, August 4, 2014

Dance Legend Fruity Milk: Kiwi Smoothie

Another Dance Legend polish.
I'm sure I mentioned it before,
but I'm going to repeat it again:
I'm a Dance Legend fan!

And I'm in a mood to plough through the Dance Legend untrieds in The Stash.
 
 
 
 
Kiwi Smoothie from the Fruity Milk collection.
3 coats + Seche Vite TC.
Gold and green glitters in a pale yellow-green jelly base.
 
I really wanted to like this one.
There was nothing wrong with the formula,
and I absolutely love the colour combination in the bottle.
I swear I had a craving for apple yogurt when I wore this.
Too bad the yellow-green jelly base just didn't agree with my skin colouring.
I'm going to purge this one,
but definitely going to consider the others in this collection.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB