Friday, August 1, 2014

Dance Legend Candy Flakes Collection: Final Fantasy

I'm in love with this polish,
and it shows in the number of photos I took of it!
 
 
 
 
Dance Legend Final Fantasy,
3 coats + HK Girl TC.
 
Blue/green colour shifting flakies in a purple jelly base loaded with red shimmer.
It reminded me of Clarins 230 for some reason.
 
 
I was desperately trying to catch the blue/green colour shift,
and tried taking photos indoors as well:
 
 
 
 
The four shots above were taken in the office,
under florescent lights.
 
 
Then I wondered if layering the polish over a darker base would make it pop more:


 
 
So the shots above are of Final Fantasy over Misa Trust Fund,
in natural sunlight.
 
 
 
 
And I tried taking photos in the lift too.

The blue/green shift is just too elusive,
but its definitely there in person and absolutely gorgeous.
Guess if you haven't already worn it yourself,
you'll just have to take my word for it.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB