Friday, August 15, 2014

Birthday Nails

I had to go make an emergency laptop purchase yesterday.
The old one just bidded me adios without any warning.
And while I did back up my pictures,
I've still lost some.

Oh well.
 
Anyway, I had a pretty good me-time on my birthday.
So much so, I've kind of decided to have a theme week about myself.

Egocentric eh?
I've been so busy with family, friends and work,
that I sort of forgot about myself.
 
The Me-time helped me to remember to slow down for some self-care.
So I thought why not remind myself about my favourite things on the blog?
So there you go, this month's theme week:
*sings*
These are a few of my favourite things!
 
 
And here are my birthday nails:
 
 
 
 
Items used:
OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls,
Konad polishes in black, green, yellow, blue and silver,
Moyou Festive Plate #01 and Scholar Plate #06

Not my best stamping effort,
but it made me happy.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB