Friday, July 18, 2014

Tints

The OPI Sheer Tints collection reminded me of a couple of polishes in The Stash
that could pass off as tints as well.
Well, definitely not the same consistency that comes with the Sheer Tints,
but definitely sheer and tints that could be used the same way.
 
 
 
 
Addiction Black Leopard,
3 coats + Seche Vite.
Black jelly.
 
Black Leopard was also another purchase while I was in Japan.
Addiction was a brand that I could only get in Japan,
and I'm absolutely in love with their polish and make-up.
Black Leopard was touted as one of their best-sellers and I can see why.
 
 
 
 
OPI Be Magentale with Me,
2 coats + Seche Vite.
This was the last of the OPI Sheer Tint collection that took awhile to reach me.
You can see swatches of the other 3 in the collection here
 
 
 
 
Orly Bare Rose, 3 coats + Seche Vite.
Rose jelly.
 
Another favourite of mine, especially for French manis.
It just gives my nails a clean, healthy look.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB