Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The last of the Red, White and Blue trio

I had planned for more trios,
but life and rain got in the way.
Plus I am getting a little sick of this set of colours.
So here's the last of the trio:
 
 
 
 
China Glaze Moulin Rouge,
2 coats + Seche Vite.
Iridescent glitters in a candy red jelly base.
 
I loved the movie Moulin Rouge,
so I knew I had to get my hands on this one.
God knows why it took me so long to get around to wearing it though.
It's pretty enough and kinda reminded me of one of my Japan exclusive OPIs.

But for those of you who MUST have smooth, glass-like finishes,
you'll definitely want to give this one a miss.
 
 
 
 
Jordana Sapphire,
4 coats + HK Girl TC
Jewel blue shimmer that's on the sheer side.
Me no like.
 
 
 
 
Orly Peaceful Opposition,
3 coats + HK Girl TC
Silver hex and square glitters in a milky white base.
 
It wasn't as white as I hoped it would be,
looked more of a nudish-white on me.
But I definitely loved how the glitters looked sandwiched between the layers.
Removal was a nightmare though.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB