Monday, July 14, 2014

It was supposed to be "Distracting Nails"...

I had facebook-ed that I was planning for a set of "distracting nails"
in response to someone's comments.
However, whatever I had in mind failed miserably.
And it was a epic fail on many levels.
 
 
 
 
Hits Specialita Hello Kitty in Melon,
3 coats + Seche Vite.
Melon green crème.
 
First thing that came to mind: Neon green.
I mean, to a conservative someone,
what other colour could be a greater eyesore?
 
Except my bottle of Melon seemed to refuse to co-operate.
I had a hard time with applying this one.
It bubbled, streaked and refused to dry.
 
And if that wasn't enough,
I bashed my ring finger against my bottle of Seche Vite.
 
Then my next thought:
Nevermind. Glitter and bling to the rescue.
Besides, it'll add on to the eyesore!
 
(Well. The original plan was nail art. *sigh* But.)
 
 
 
 
1 coat of OPI Which is Witch? over Melon,
and a metal ribbon rhinestone stud to try to cover up the worse of the bash.
 
Obviously, you could still see where I bashed it.
And to cap it all,
the ribbon poked me in the eye,
gave me a couple of good, long scratches
and ruined a lace skirt.
 
It's as if the Gods were punishing me for being passive aggressive.

*sigh*
I'm sorry.
I shall be all out rebellious the next time.

 

2 comments:

Mommy Does said...

That mani turned out so cute though! I'm sorry for your frustration, and I totally get it. I love that bow accent though and think this turned out so wonderfully.

Berry T said...

Thank you for your kind comment! It makes me feel better about a mani that was about to go down as the worst in 2014 for me :)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB