Thursday, July 3, 2014

Independence Day 2014: Red, White and Blue

 
 
Essie Lollipop,
2 coats + HK Girl TC.
Lovely, bright cherry red crème.
I love this one loads.
 
 
 
 
Lynnderella Love, Lace and Lilacs,
1 coat LLL over the above Essie Lollipop mani,
topped with HK Girl TC.
 
I hate that it was almost evening when I finally got the chance to take these pictures.
Hence the sun and angle were all wrong.
I'm definitely going to re-do these another time to get decent pictures.
 
 
 
 
OPI Road House Blues,
2 coats + 1 coat HK Girl TC.
Dark blue crème that is almost black in some lights.
Well, this one wasn't the royal blue I was generally aiming for.
But since it was from the Touring America collection,
I thought it warranted itself a place.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB