Monday, June 23, 2014

World Cup 2014: OPI Brazil Collection Part 2

My sincere apologies,
the World Cup has interfered with blogging.
Yeah. I know.
he irony of having a theme week on it.
 
So since it was such a dismal theme week,
I'm going to extend it for another week.
I'm starting to get used to the rhythm of staying up to catch the games
and then still making it to work,
so hopefully this would be a much better (2nd chance!) theme week.
So, here's the last 2 of my picks from OPI's Brazil Collection:
 
 
 
 
OPI Amazon... Amazoff,
2 coats + 1 coat HK Girl TC.
Greenish-teal base with a very subtle, shimmer that gives it an almost pearlized finish.
 
To be honest, when I was browsing through online swatches,
I thought that Amazon... Amazoff would be my favourite.
Turns out its the least preferred one of all.
The colour does remind me of the Brazil flag,
and that would have been a really pretty colour.
But why the hell OPI has to go toy with such a brazenly faint shimmer?
Oh and it stains the nails.
Even with 2 coats of basecoat.
 
 
 
 
OPI Toucan Do It If You Try,
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC.
Coral orange crème.
 
Love this one.
A bright and simple crème.
Nothing fancy to detract the appreciation of a pretty colour,
unlike some earlier silly barely there shimmer.
 
Ok, I am a wee bit interested in some of the other crèmes now in the Brazil Collection. (Live.Love.Carnival and Don't Bossa Nova Me Around, I'm looking at you!)
Haven't really decided if I'm going to get them,
but I think I'm getting close to giving in.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB