Monday, June 16, 2014

World Cup 2014: OPI Brazil Collection Part 1

Heh.
Of course,
I'll take this chance to wear the new polishes I got from OPI's Spring 2014 Brazil Collection:
 
 
 
 
OPI Scores a Goal!
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
Raisin crème that was butter smooth to apply.
 
I bought this initially because of the name.
I mean what else could be a more apt polish name for the World Cup?
But I didn't expect to like this one so much.
In fact, right after I put this on,
I decided that I needed to have it as a pedicure as well!
 
 
 
 
Where did Suzi's Man-Go?
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
Mango-orange crème.
If I bought polishes only based on the names,
I would have never have picked this one up.
Well, its a good thing that I was intrigued by the mango-orange tone.
I don't usually take well to such colours,
but this one wasn't too bad on me.
And definitely a good crème to have around for nail art.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB