Tuesday, June 17, 2014

World Cup 2014: Go! Goal! Spain!

For the past few years,
everytime there was a World Cup or a European Cup,
I would make sure I sport a red and yellow manicure in support of my favourite team.
So needless to say,
I have to do it again this time round.
 
Well, to be honest, I'm not expecting Spain to defend their title again this year.
Not when its practically almost the same team 6 years ago.
But even though they were thrashed in their opening game,
I'm still rooting for them.
Heh. I still like the game they play.
 
 
 
 
Base colour for the nail art:
OC02 from Tony Moly,
4 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC
Canary yellow crelly.
 
I think the only reason why I have this bottle,
was because at one stage,
I was looking for the perfect yellow for nail art.
I don't see how otherwise I would get a yellow that looks horrid on me.
And a 4 coater to boot!
Argh!
 
 
 
 
Though it does look perfect for a Spanish yellow,
and it goes awfully well with OPI's Vodka and Caviar.


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB