Sunday, June 15, 2014

World Cup 2014: Brazilian Water Marble

Kicking off theme week again,
and this time round,
it's no other than World Cup Fever.
 
In fact, I'm editing pictures and typing this post right after catching the Japan-Ivory Coast match,
and feeling a little groggy.
It's going to be long nights and a lot of loading up on caffeine for this month!
 
 
 
 
Since the World Cup this round is held in Brazil,
it gave me the idea to bring out my polishes from the OPI Brazil Collection for a water marble.
But man... I'm reminded again why I hate doing water marbles.
The MESS!
 
OPI Polishes used:
Amazon... Amazoff,
OPI Scores a Goal!,
Toucan Do it if You Try, and
Where did Suzi's Man-Go?
 
I'm not very pleased with the end result.
Probably going to try again with another version of a marble.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB