Wednesday, June 25, 2014

World Cup 2014: Advert in-between matches

While waiting for half-times,
or in-between matches,
there's this particular TV advertisement that would always catch my eye.
 
The ad has an orange background with leaves and branches at both sides,
giving off an Amazon rainforest vibe.
And there'll be a soccer ball right smack in the middle.
For some strange reason,
I find that damn ball mesmerizing
 
The reason why I was so transfixed?
I thought I could translate that onto my nails!
 
 
 
 
Ok, so I didn't have stamping plates with images of tree-like leaves,
but otherwise,
I think it's a decent pass-off of the advert.
 
Items used:
OPI Toucan Do It If You Try,
Konad Green stamping polish,
Bundle Monster plate no 324
and a football water decal.


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB