Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The last of May's purchases

I bought just that little bit more before June came around:
 
 
 
 
Ok, so I went to check out more of the Revlon Parfumerie range,
and I brought these 3 back with me:
Tropical Rain, Italian Leather and Lavender Soap.
 
Well, I don't exactly fancy the colour of Lavender Soap
Pale pink pearl? Ugh.
However I'm a sucker for lavender scents,
and lavender scent on the nails?
Count me in!
Really hoping that the scent would be worth it.
 
 
 
 
2 Essies from their Resort 2014 collection:
Resort Fling and Find Me an Oasis.
The Resort series is one that I always look forward to from Essie.
However, I was a little disappointed with the colours that they put forward this time round,
so I only got the 2 that seemed a little more interesting.
 
Zoya Dream - One polish that was almost always out of stock.
It's now finally mine!
 
And the last of the OPI Sheer Tints:
Be Magentale with Me.

Ok. Gotta go back to my low-buy.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB