Tuesday, June 3, 2014

OPI Sheer Tints Collection

I've received 3 out of the OPI Sheer Tints Collection.
Still waiting for the last one in the mail,
but here's swatches of the 3 that came first:
 
 
 
 
Don't Violet Me Down,
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC.
 
 
 
 
I Can Teal You Like Me,
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC.
 
 
 
 
I'm Never Amberrassed,
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC.
This one looked the most horrid on me,
but not surprising since I don't take well to such yellows in general.
 
If you're contemplating getting these,
be warned.
These polishes are very thick and goopy.
In fact, when you pull the brush out of the bottle,
you might even see strings of the polish still attached to the bottle.
It's not unmanageable though,
and I think it's still a notch above those in the China Glaze City Flourish Collection.
So if you can handle those,
you're good to go.
 
I would never wear the OPI Sheer Tints Collection as manicures on their own though.
Instead I bought these for nail art purposes.
While I haven't gotten down to doing nail art with them yet
(I'm waiting for the last bottle to come along)
I already love the idea of it.

I'm hoping OPI will go and create some more shades of these.
You know, at least a green one would be great.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB