Friday, June 13, 2014

China Glaze City Flourish Collection: Thistle Do Nicely and What a Pansy

After this,
I think I only have 2 more from the China Glaze City Flourish Collection left to wear.
I have to say, while the colours are pretty,
this collection's polishes are mostly hard to manage.
Quite a huge disappointment really.
 
 
 
 
Thistle Do Nicely,
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC.
 
Eye-watering, searingly bright neon pink.
My camera does it no justice.
The colour is absolutely perfect for summer.
Thistle Do Nicely was also one of the few in this collection
that seemed easier to manage in application.
 
 
 
 
What a Pansy,
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC.
 
Periwinkle pastel.
Again my camera does it no justice.
(Perhaps I should change the title of this post to the phrase).
What a Pansy leans a bit more purple than the cornflower blue my camera insisted on.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB