Wednesday, May 21, 2014

OPI Spring 2012 Holland Collection: Did You 'ear about Van Gogh?

Another one from the archives.
I'm getting really pissed that my camera is taking so long to be repaired.
It's been more than a month since I sent it in for repairs.

Without my camera,
there's been times when I can't even bring myself to wear polish
since I know I won't be able to get pictures.

Weird and silly eh.
I know, I think so too at times.
But that's how frustrated I am without my camera.

 
 
Anyway, this one is from just before I flew off to Japan.
OPI Did You 'ear about Van Gogh?
from their 2012 Spring Holland collection.
 
2 coats + HK Girl TC
Light beige crème.
Simple and clean,
a good office neutral if you're in the market for one.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB