Tuesday, May 27, 2014

May's Haul

Here's what I bought while I was frustrated without a camera:
 
 
 
 
You've already seen the 3 Revlon Parfumerie polishes I bought.
I also bought 3 from their Amazing Spiderman Collection:
I'm Electro, Super-Powered and Gwen's Crush.
 
 
 
 
OPI Brazil Collection:
Amazon...Amazoff, OPI Scores a Goal!, Toucan Do It If You Try, and Where did Suzi's Man-Go?
 
 
 
 
OPI Muppets Most Wanted Collection: Gaining Mole-mentum,
and OPI Pink of Hearts 2013: More than a Glimmer.
 
I still have a couple of Essies, Zoya Dream and the OPI Sheer Tints on their way.
Sigh.
So much for a no-buy.

 

2 comments:

Holly said...

Love the Revlon nail polishes!

holly la beau

Berry T said...

Have you tried them? I've not worn the Spider-Man ones but I'm so sold on the duochrome

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB