Sunday, April 27, 2014

Nail Art Weekend: Little Twin Stars in Japan

My sincere apologies for the long overdue post.
Basically whatever could happen,
happened after I came back from Japan:
I had tons of assignments to clear,
I fell sick,
plus life's many other events including a wedding to attend.
 
Oh. And I broke my camera.
Which means its in the repair shop,
and there's no way I can get any pictures to post.
And my limited archives were almost depleted scheduling posts during my holiday.
 
Oh well. I'll see what I can work with in the meantime.
But don't expect too much until the camera's back.
Which according to the repairman, could be a month later.
*pulls hair in despair*
 
So anyway, for now, here's shots of my nails taken while on the streets of Kobe, Japan.
My favourite Sanrio characters,
no way I could resist having Little Twin Stars with me in Japan
 
 
 
 
I picked up more Little Twin Stars nail stuff while in Japan too.
Let me try and see if I can get pictures of my haul for another post k.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB