Friday, April 4, 2014

China Glaze City Flourish Collection: Metro Pollen-Tin

By the time this post is up,
I should just be arriving at the Kansai International Airport in Osaka, Japan!
Yeah! I'm going spend the next 10 days holidaying in the Land of the Rising Sun!
Of course, I'm gonna keep my eyes peeled for nail goodies during these 10 days as well!
It is afterall,
the land of kawaii or ostentatious nail art as well!
 
In the meantime, I've scheduled some posts while I'm away.
It's not a lot, since the weather refused to cooperate before I left.
However, when I'm back,
you guys can stay tuned for a Japan theme week!
 
 
 
 
China Glaze Metro Pollen-Tin from the recent City Flourish Collection,
3 coats + 1 coat HK Girl TC.
Yellow crème with a tinge of dusty.
It was also the hardest one for me out the collection worn so far.
You can even see where the polish is still lumpy despite all my carefulness.

Hated this one.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB