Saturday, March 1, 2014

Nail Art Weekend: I wanted to do this for Valentine's Day

To be honest, I can't wait for February to be over.
Ever since I fell sick, things just kept going downhill.
In fact, this week may just make it to the worst week of 2014.
Yeah. And its only February.
 
I just came back from a funeral today.
In fact, this was the second death I had to attend to this week.
It's just heart-breaking.
I hope I never have to receive another piece of bad news,
or go to another hospital.
 
Anyway, today's featured nail art was one I had originally wanted to re-visit for Valentine's Day. Instead, I only managed to get to it last weekend.
 
 
 
 
Items used in this mani were:
China Glaze Channelesque (base colour),
OPI Malaga Wine (dots),
Red and White Gel Pens (hearts).

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB