Saturday, March 8, 2014

Nail Art Weekend: Color Block Fail

To all the wonderful women out there!
Happy Woman's Day!
 
 
 
 
Well,
initially I thought the City Flourish polishes would be a great idea for a Woman's Day nail art,
since the colours are just so feminine.
But oh well.
I should have remembered that the difficulty in application would ruin the nail art idea.
 
I have to say though,
Petal to the Metal was photographed more colour-accurately in these pictures.
 
Items used:
China Glaze Petal to the Metal,
China Glaze At Vase Value, and
Lynnderella Common Sense (which I obviously lacked when planning this nail art).

I should have stuck to my original gut feel to try doing the Google Woman's Day Doodle...

 

2 comments:

Freshie said...

A great a color combo and different design on this ~

Berry T said...

Thank you Freshie! Glad that you appreciated the nail art =)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB