Sunday, March 23, 2014

In memory of C: Tutti Frutti revisited

This time last year,
I lost a very dear friend and mentor to a terrible disease.
And even though it's been a year,
there were times when something would remind me of her,
and I'll miss her so much.
 
So theme week for March will be my nail memories of C,
and today, I'll start with a nail art that C loved a lot while she was battling cancer:
 
 
 
 
C texted me a few days after I had first posted this set of nail art
to tell me that she had shown the nail art to another friend
who had just frequented a nail salon for some nail art.
C told me that she was proud that my nail art was so much better than the salon's.
 
Items used:
China Glaze Metro Pollen-Tin,
China Glaze Sugar High,
Essie Pretty Edgy,
OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls,
Revlon Mad about Mango,
Zoya Yummy,
and Fruit Fimos.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB