Wednesday, March 5, 2014

China Glaze Spring 2014 City Florish Collection: At Vase Value

I've been wondering about the formula for these China Glaze polishes.
It's been bugging me as I kept thinking that they reminded me of something.
Finally I realised what it was.
 
Those of you who still own the crackle polishes from a while back?
Have your tried using them now?
If you have, you would know how lumpy and fast-dry these crackles can get.
And although it kind of makes application difficult,
its not impossible to work with them still.
 
Ok, these polishes from the City Flourish collection reminded me of the crackles.
Not so much the lumpiness,
but the rest of it.

But yeah, if those crackles bugged you,
then you're better off without the polishes in this collection.
 
So today, I have the first polish from this collection that I'm considering keeping:
 
 
 
 
At Vase Value,
3 coats + HK Girl TC
Light tiffany blue crème.
 
Yup. As you can tell,
I haven't even gotten through the collection,
and I'm already disappointed.

 

2 comments:

MC van Kuler said...

Too bad that you are disappointed by this collection.
However the color looks gorgeous on you.

Berry T said...

Heh. The color was the one reason why I debated hanging onto this one!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB