Friday, March 7, 2014

China Glaze Petal to the Metal and Spring in my Step

Finally, the last 2 shades in the first half of the China Glaze City Flourish Collection.
I need a break from this collection after this.
 
 
 
 
Petal to the Metal.
3 coats + HK Girl TC.
Neon coral crème.
 
My pictures are not colour accurate, it's a few tones darker.
This polish was an absolute chore to photograph.
However, I found Petal to the Metal to be one of the easier polishes in this first half of the collection to apply
 
 
 
 
Spring in my Step.
3 coats + HK Girl TC.
Light pink crème.
 
This one reminded me of a tee shirt I had that was overly washed.
The kind where the pink had faded so much,
 the white and peach were sort of coming through.
 
 

2 comments:

MC van Kuler said...

Both so pretty

Berry T said...

Thank you! :)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB