Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentine's Week: Pinking of You!

Heh. I'm kind of sick of reds from Lunar New Year,
so here's some pink spam for Valentine's instead!
 
 
 
 
Color Club She's so Glam,
2 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite TC.
 
Pink crème.
Heh. Nothing much else to say about it.
 
 
 
 
Essie Under Where?
3 coats + Seche Vite TC.
Ok, this one leans a little more lilac,
but its so pretty!
I'm going to call it orchid pink and keep in in here!
 
 
 
 
Picture Polish Frosting,
3 coats + HK Girl TC.
I hated this one.
The polish looked promising in the bottle,
I mean, come'on.
Purple, pink and silver glitters in milky pinkish off-white base?
Plus there's heart glitters!
 
But man.
I hated the application, which was an absolute nightmare.
And I hated how the polish looked on me.
Serious, I think Frosting is a more photogenic polish than it actually really appears to be in real life.

 
 
Rescue Beauty Lounge Smitten,
3 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Another pink crème,
but this one is a tad more peach-toned than Color Club She's so Glam.
Should have gotten rid of this one a long time ago,
but I have no idea why it's still sitting around in The Stash.
Strange.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB