Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentine's Week: Heart Strings

 
 
From the Oz The Great and Powerful Collection:
OPI Don't Burst my Bubble,
4 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite.
 
I love these jellies that OPI had been putting out.
They're so clean and fresh,
absolute wonderful palette cleansers.
 
Most of all,
I love how Don't Burst my Bubble seems to be the pefect base for several of my water decals!
Here's what I mean:
 
 
 
 
Aren't these just too sweet?!
I just wore these nails last night to a colleague's wedding
and got loads of compliments on them!
 
These water decals were bought from Born Pretty Store.
Actually, I had a little problem with this set of water decals.
They were not as easy to peel off from the film even after soaking them in water for a long time.
In fact, the one on my middle finger got a little crinkled from me trying to peel them off too hard.
 
Nevertheless, I'm thinking of getting another set of this.
I'm head over heels in love with this!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB