Sunday, February 9, 2014

Valentine's Week: 2009 OPI Happy 10th Anniversary Collection (Japan)

As promised here are the Japan exclusives from the 2009 OPI 10th Anniversary Collection:
 
 
 
 
Cherry Much in Love,
3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite.
Glitter in raspberry jelly base.

This one's my favourite of the trio.
 
 
 
 
I Pink I Love You,
3 coats + 1 coat Seche Vite.
Glitter in pink jelly base.

Also pretty but it was just a tad too sweet for my liking.
But then again,
Valentine is all about sweet love isn't it.
 
 
 
 
Love will Blossom,
also 3 coats and topped with Seche Vite.
Glitter in nudish peach base.

However, not my cup of tea.
 
 
Other than Heart to Resist (which was in the last post),
I have 2 more polishes missing from this collection:
1) Be Mine, You're Fine! and
2) Kiss of Peach.
 
I'm quite certain I packed Be Mine, You're Fine! into a box somewhere,
so it just takes time for me to sort out which box and where.
 
However, I have no clue where Kiss of Peach went.
I did remember that I didn't really like it.
Hopefully, it meant that I re-homed it,
otherwise I would be quite pissed at myself for losing a bottle of polish!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB